Thursday, May 19, 2011

Finished Portal 2, now what?

 This article may contain some spoiler. Read more to view article.


Just finished mine two weeks ago! Finishing Portal 2 gave me a sense of satisfaction. I've never finished a game that is perfectly done! I even cried after I finished it, PERFECTION. The ending tracks also added fuel to the fire, now it made me cry even more, the Turrets will serenade you by it's musical orchestra and some orchestral voicing from Ellen McCain, GLaDOS voice actress, and the final track "Want You Gone" by GLaDOS. Here Listen to it


Now anyone might be thinking, "What should I do after I finished the game?". Well you have 3 options: option 1, play the cooperative game! it'll give you extended fun, but for the non-legit copies, sorry!; option 2, wait, just plain wait, wait for any exapnsion, dlc or even mods, the game is still new, only 1 month old; and the last option, uninstall give way for new games (if you are saving hdd space). So the best bet is to wait for expansions, dlc or mods (some people might be working on it now). But the very least bet is next sequel which is unconfirmed (the sequel might even be my imagination).

The game gave me inspiration, "Keep on trying" even you fail, the story will push you to finish it, you feel the urge, just like the itch Wheatley experienced when not testing.

But what can you ask for more? The game gave you a very PERFECT ending and PERFECT storyline. The unexpected turn of events of the game's storyline and amazing gameplay gave you everything you asked for!

Love Portal, forever!

And please subscribe and tell your friends about my blog!

No comments:

Popular Posts