Monday, May 23, 2011

Video Card Dead? Can't Play Games? Not a Problem!

Since my video card also got fried, I'd like to take the burden on sharing this information.

Some games existed 10 years before and these games are today's game's basis and 10 years before, video cards barely exist.

Now don't come to conclusions. Old games they are, but these games still kicks gamer's asses into Wonderland.

So I'm listing the Kick ass games that doesn't need video cards!

So? What are you waiting for? Read on!


1st on my list is Diablo 2. Who will ever forget this game? Diablo 2 gave RPG the spotlight. Those who don't know about this game, I'd say, probably missed it. Up to now online servers are still up and Diablo 2's Battle.net is still alive and kicking! All it needs are;
233 MHz Pentium or better, 32 MB RAM, 
650 MB drive space, 4X CD-ROM drive, 
DirectX compatible video card

2nd Fallout 1 & 2. Still RPG but older than Diablo, but this game adds the Choice, it's a Free Choice game and has many alternate endings! Sadly you can't run Fallout 3 since it was released 2007 that means video card please.

This game is pretty much OLDER so not on my list.

But give a try to Might and Magic 1 to 8!
I guess I didn't list ALL, but these are some games! Maybe you could add some? Just comment

Lastly, please do subscribe and also like my Facebook Page and tell your friends about how GODLY this Blog is!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey just wanted to let you know i updated my blog with new pics in my backgrounds and stuff and I am now following your blog. Check it out at knomeblog.blogspot.com

DizzyDC said...

Doh! sorry to hear that your video card got burned out,I suggest you buy another video card since the latest games run in HQ even if you put it to a low settings but it still chops like hell :)) some games don't run without video card. :(
The only games you can play right now are online games like Perfect World, Ragnarok and etc.

darKzSight said...

neh... dont have money and plus im kinda stuck with Diablo 2, Fate and especially Torchlight.

Im even suprised Torchlight runs!

ATI Cards said...

Does Diablo 2 run on Windows 7?

darKzSight said...

@ATI Cards

Yes, Diablo 2 still does run on Windows 7...

I suppose you are aware of compatibility mode and running the game as an administrator...

I even managed to run it w/out XP compatibility mode on...

Mina Das said...

Good site for me. Get some information from here.

Popular Posts