Friday, May 20, 2011

Thought your Pentium 4 can't keep up to this Generation's Games? Think again.

Some of the world's PCs are still run by Pentium 4s, Intel's flagship CPU for the last Ten years. Around 2001 Intel user's rushed on stores just to get their hands on it. And now Ten years have passed and some say Pentium 4 is losing it's glory, but I say no, Pentium 4 will not loose it's glory until those Games abandon it. I even almost lost my faith to Pentium 4 not until Portal 2 said they will have Pentium 4 as they're minimum required system CPU, who'd ever think think after Ten years some Games still support it even those dual core CPUs are hitting the spotlight.

So I have found this website that listed the Games that required Pentium 4 as minimum CPU required, you can get the list here, from Moby Games.

So check the list and get those games for your CPU, it'll be they're pleasure to run those games for you.


If you liked this article please do subscribe and tell your friends about this blog!

5 comments:

The Taco Man said...

LOL. I know of a few that they forgot on that list, too. ;)

darKzSight said...

Like what?
Id love to know the games that are not on the list so I could check it out...
Thanks for commenting anyway...
Your the first comment!

Sir Arch Duke Baron said...

I remember when Pentium 4 CPU came out and I was like omg must have, and I rushed to the store to get one hehe. Good post btw =).

darKzSight said...

yes i was one of those people who rushed too...

every computer shops were filled with people and now with the i series i think it was a long long way....

Anonymous said...

Always loved pentium. I myself have a p4 with hyperthreading, and it runs every new piece of software fast and efficiently. No reason in my mind to switch. Supports 64 bit as well. Way to go intel

Popular Posts