Monday, May 16, 2011

So, how I end up making this blog.

Who could've ever thought finding a button cell battery just everywhere would be funny?
Well I thought IT IS FUN but I never imagined it'll give me a tough headache.

I was planning on getting Half Life 2, now the plan is all ruined because of this


Yes, good guess, it is a CR2032 that is used to stick it to your CMOS so your BIOS setting will be saved.
I was very GLaD to have found it so I could start over-clocking my CPU. I used to have it but the last one was busted and I'm not that lazy ENOUGH to buy new one, so I used something that I found.

Then there goes poof, all I just wanted was to hear that beep from memory test, yes it did beep but now I can't see a thing, my monitor can't display anything. I suspected it could be video card, and be my guest, it really was my video card, I think it's fried but not dead, maybe it just need a week-long rest right? My video card's fan still works though so I think it's not really dead.

I just tried a new and FRESH CR2032 batt, but with no luck the new batt got busted too.

I suspect my CMOS have been in short circuit for quite a long time.
Anyone who is kindhearted and knows solution, please tell me.
But if you're really kind, you could send me a few bucks here in Philippines.
I never had the "KaChing " to upgrade my PC.

Oh, and please subcribe. There are more posts coming!

No comments:

Popular Posts