Monday, May 30, 2011

Update: Demonoid Registration is Closed. But I'm Giving 3 Invitation Codes!

Ah... Demonoid Registration is closed! Sorry lousy brothers! You can catch it next time!

orrrr...

Should I say... I'd give 3 invitation codes! Right! I'm giving 3 invitation codes!

But YOU must either like my Blog's Facebook Page or Follow my blog. And if you do so, comment on this post and give your contact info or in short your E-MAIL so I could give you the Code.


P.S. I will not spam and will never share your e-mail. I respect Human Privacy.

UPDATE: 5/31/2011
SORRY, NO MORE INVITATION CODE AVAILABLE. Frequently visit this Blog for updates about Demonoid Registration. Follow, Like or Subscribe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey love your blogs u are a cool guy my name is anton an my info is

Antoniopangallo@hotmail.com

Antonio Pangallo said...

lol its anton again got my email wrong its spartaman92@hotmail.com just dont send the other one thanks man really need this havent used private trakers before and cant wait
and will also keep following your blog looks promising

Anonymous said...

Still have that invitation code? I am now following your blog, my email is julius6690@gmail.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts